1. At what age did you first set foot on Hume Lake Christian Camps? 11
2. What is your best memory about Hume Lake? I loved swimming and roller skating
3. What is the worst memory? When my class went it was during the spring, but there was still piles of ice from the snow. A couple of girls and I decided to climb up the pile of snow. I fell off the pile and sprained my arm.
4. How many times have you gone to hume? 3
5. Have you worked at Hume, if so, what department and what year/years? no
6. Why is Hume important to you? It taught me to face my fears when we did the high wire and climbed a rock wall. I also feel it is important to me because I have wonderful memories of my friends, and the staff.
7. What is the best activity at Hume? There were so many great activities, but one of my favorite was the repelling
8. What was your main purpose for visiting/working at Hume Lake? It was a camping trip that my school took us on.
9. When you came away from Hume, what were your thoughts? I felt closer to my friends, and to my faith
10. Has Hume Lake changed your life in any way? If so, how? It helped me believe that I could do things that I thought I could'nt do.